Email Marketing Services
Email Marketing is extremely cost effective.
Email Marketing is a great way to stay in touch.
Email Marketing may convert those who weren't ready to purchase the first time around.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that utilizes electronic mail as a means of communicating a message to your target audience, customers, prospects, and the like.
Reasons to Email Blast
- Enhance your relationship with previous or current customers and encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- Email market to your target audience and qualified prospects to acquire new business
- Email market to previous customers with an irresistable offer and convince them to buy something immediately
- Email market to educate your audience
- Cross promote other companies products or promote affiliate programs
Email Blasting Options
1. Email Blast with Our In-House Tools
We've had tremendous success blasting with our in-house tools. Using our in-house services will cost less and save time.
2. Email Blast with 3rd Party Services
Research shows that using a 3rd party such as ConstantContact or EmailLabs will reduce the chance of your email going into the SPAM box of the reader. However, the opportunity cost and dollar cost of this method vs. using our in-house tools may greatly reduce the ROI (return on investment) of your email blasts. We strongly recommend utilizing our in-house tools as they are cost effective and get the job done just as well.
Email Blast Process
What is A/B/C Split Testing
- Consultation to understand your goals
- Consultation to understand your audience
- Design and creation of your message [aligned with your goals]
- Tracking integration and Unique URL's
- Tracking the Results
- A/B/C Split Testing: 3 Times/90 Days
A/B/C Split Testing is a technique used to evaluate the effectiveness of each email variation. For example, you send out an email blast 2 weeks after the first with a completely different message and call to action. That email blast would be considered blast "B". Perform yet another blast 30 days later (or whenever you choose to blast again) ... this blast is considered blast "C". They are all split apart from eachother, hence the "A/B/C -- Split Testing".
The Purpose Of A/B/C Split Testing
The purpose of Split Testing is to find the message with the greatest appeal to your readers, the message that results in the highest open rate, and the message the results in the highest # of conversions.
Whatever your email marketing needs, we can work with you to prepare an email list
, design and craft the perfect message, and execute a successful email marketing/email blast campaign.
now to find out how you can take advantage of our email marketing services.