Google Print Ads
Google Print Ad Services
What is Google Print Advertising
Google Print Ads is a new extension of Google AdWords that makes it easy to run ads in newspapers across the U.S. - whether you're buying space in one paper or a hundred.
Why Run Print Ad Campaign?
Newspaper advertising is a powerful display format for announcing sales and promotions, branding, targeting regional audiences, and generating leads.
Benefits of Google's System
- On an average weekday, 50% of U.S. adults read a newspaper and 2.3 people read each copy of a newspaper
- On an average Sunday, 57% of U.S. adults read a newspaper that's more than watch the Super Bowl
- Newspapers are the #1 source for local news
- Multiple Publications: Traditional print ads force you to create individual campaigns and go through the same tedious process with each newspaper. Google's Print Ad system allows you to create multi-publication campaigns all at once.
- Single Electronic Interface: Traditional print ad campaigns all bill you individually. Google's Print Ad system bills you once for all campaigns.
- Campaign Creative Setup: Traditional print ads force you to send off the "creative" or "art work" to each newspaper individually. Google's Print Ad system alows you to upload one creative for all campaigns all at once.